AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as further amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Join virtually by clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join, passcode: join; or
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Call in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 954 1874 6894
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
If joining virtually, please join the meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 6/7/2023
- Design Guidelines: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of building design resources that promote climate resilient housing, including flood area design guidelines.
- Housing and Climate Innovation Center: Robert Brennan, Counsel, Smolak & Vaughn LLP, will provide an overview of the recently launched Housing and Climate Innovation Center, which was created to understand and address the local, regional, national, and global challenges related to attainable housing and climate change.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508)744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.