AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as further amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Join virtually by clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join, passcode: join; or
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Call in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 954 1874 6894
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
If joining virtually, please join the meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 4/12/2023
- Cape Cod Canal Bridges: Commission staff will provide an update on the status of the Cape Cod Canal Bridges Program, a program that will include the eventual replacement of the Bourne and Sagamore bridges. Barnstable County Economic Development Council members will have an opportunity to discuss the program, as well as ongoing bridge maintenance, and may vote to provide comments to relevant state and/or federal officials regarding the Canal bridges and their maintenance.
- Update on Transportation Plans Available for Public Comment: Commission staff will provide an update on, and Council members may discuss, the following draft plans that are out for public comment which are available at capecodcommission.org/mpo.
- Federal Fiscal Year (October 1 – September 30) 2024 Unified Planning Work Program (contains significant transportation activities planned for Cape Cod for fiscal year 2024)
- Federal Fiscal Year 2024-2028 Transportation Improvement Program (contains regionally significant transportation infrastructure projects)
5. Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
6. Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
7. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508)744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.