AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 921 4004 5637. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 3/9/2022
- Cape Cod Canal Transportation Improvement Program Funding Support Letter: Committee members will discuss and potentially vote to authorize the Committee Chair to submit funding request support letters for federal grant applications associated with the Cape Cod Canal Transportation Improvement Program.
- Collaboration to Advance the Regional Growth Policy Project Update: Association to Preserve Cape Cod (APCC) and Housing Assistance Corporation (HAC) staff will provide an update on efforts supported by a Fiscal Year 2020 License Plate Grant Fund award to identify areas on Cape Cod where the development of housing and protection of priority natural resource areas would be most beneficial.
- Community One Stop for Growth: Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development (EOHED) staff will provide an overview of the Community One Stop for Growth portal and highlight the MassWorks Program to support improvements to public land and infrastructure that leverage and support private investment in the community.
- Land Use Planning for Economic Resilience Project Overview: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of the Land Use Planning for Economic Resilience project supported by a Fiscal Year 2022 Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) Planning Assistance Grant.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.