AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 10/13/2021
- Cape Cod Census 2020 Data Update: Commission staff will present initial findings from the 2020 Census results for Barnstable County, including population change, number of housing units, and racial diversity.
- New Homeowner Survey Initial Findings: Commission staff will present initial findings from the new homeowner survey of people who purchased a home in Barnstable County between April 2020 and mid-May 2021.
- Cape Cod Commission Staff Update: Commission staff will report on recent staff work and activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on recent economic development activities in their member towns, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.